It’s easier to trust a brand that you have heard of before. No one buys from Jack Newbie. Commercial videos make people aware of your brand. For years, brands have been using mediums like newspapers, TV and radio. You can tell people about your new range of designer clothes, or a unique boutique near their office. You’re the trendsetter!
It’s easier to remember a logo than the name of a brand. And it is easier to sell your product when the buyer remembers and recognizes your logo. Brand authenticity takes time, and advertising with commercial videos is one way to boost the process. Think of it as a way to let people know your authority over the niche in which you’re selling.
51% of marketing experts claim that commercial videos have helped them generate a good base ROI. The rest of the 49% probably hired Jack Newbie. Just broadcasting a slideshow containing your products’ images is better than handing out your outlet’s pamphlets. Imagine what an attractive commercial video can do for your business.
It’s easy to share a video. If you send an article link to someone (try it!), most people will ignore it. We, as a human breed, seek preview. Everyone tests the water first before diving. And it’s easier to preview a video. And if someone likes your brand and finds your products or services worth a while, they will surely share it.
“Top Creative and design company”
“Best Video Agencies in 2019”
“Top Animation and design Company”